Sailing Away on a Houseboat

*Poof* Christmas went by so quickly and now the New Year is almost upon us! As we "sail away" from 2014, here's my last finish of the year... 
 
 


Noah's Garden by The Goode Huswife
I've wanted to stitch this for a long time and I'm so pleased it's finally done! I've even tried stitching it a couple of times and gave up.  This time it's stitched on 32 count mystery fabric with DMC, 2 over 2. I love it! It's so colourful and happy!

I really lazed around for a few days after Christmas but now I am finally getting back into action mode. Time to get ready for a New Year and that means some clean-up and tidy, some reflections and maybe, finally, some goal setting for this new year! 

One last thing, I did make up a page for my 2014 finishes for your browsing pleasure!

I wonder about my stitching goals for 2015. This past year I did do a lot of smalls which actually worked out quite well, so I might do that. I do miss my bigger samplers so I need to do a couple at least and make a dent in my big sampler stash!  My biggest hurdle with stitching is learning how to manage it while not aggravating my neck...

What are your plans for stitching? Any New Year's starts? Please DO TELL and share! 

I want to thank you to constant readers and new readers alike for your encouragement this past year. I've started two new hobbies - painting first, then sewing, and that's taken time away from stitching but you kept the seat warm for me, so to speak, to return to stitching. Thank you! 

I wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translumen 01