Tell Santa - Have you been...

Naughty?
 or Nice?

Such a sweet design from Blackbird Designs. I think this comes from the Christmas Garden booklet. I have stitched this once before for an exchange and I liked it so much I wanted to stitch it for myself.  

Here's a peek at my next project in progress. Any idea what the design is?  
It's been busy around here as I've been doing lots of tidy up, clean up, and decorating. I don't know where I'd gotten the energy from but I just went with it and got 'her done! Now will begin the Christmas baking! 

I need to take a break from stitching as well. I tend to just sit for what seems like hours at a stretch and now my neck feels like it's going to give me grief again so I'd better do something else! Does that happen to you with stitching? How long can you sit and stitch for at a time? I am just curious. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you won't get strained by all the Christmas shopping! ;-)  Have a great week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth & War Show at Nucleus Gallery!