Another Mustard House

Happy Monday morning to you! Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was mostly filled with reading. I'm feeling the January blahs, that call to snuggle down with a blanket and read, and snooze, and read some more.

So, stitching smalls is a very good idea right now! Here's my latest ~



Yes, it's part of the Anne Wells sampler. I changed the colour placement slightly and added the heart. It's stitched on the 32 count linen that's recommended but I goofed up on the number of strands of floss used. The model was stitched 1 over 2 while I did 2 over 2. I didn't read the instructions! (I only read novels it seems - see below.)  I just love this minature Anne Wells! It's so quirky and sweet.

In case you are interested, a couple of good books I read the last two days were:

Still Alice by Lisa Genova. It's a novel narrated by Alice, who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease at age 50. 

The Magician's Lie by Greer MacAllister.  I would classify this as historical fiction and the magician is a woman.


Last, but not least, a big shout out to Barb - Congrats to the Seahawks for the big win! I heard it was an amazing turnaround 4th quarter for them yesterday! They are going to the Super Bowl, again!

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave me comments. I try to reply to every one but many have no-reply so this is my way to say thanks!  Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth & War Show at Nucleus Gallery!

Translumen 01