First finish of 2015

My first finish of 2015 may be a surprise to a lot of you. It's a freebie from Examplars from the Heart from 2009 called Berry Sampler. I've had this hanging around for years and I'm so glad I finally got to stitch it. 





She's a sweet one. I used DMC floss and also substituted whatever I'd felt like since the original was stitched using Hand Dyed Fibers. 

If you are interested in stitching this I think you need to contact Vilma at her blog for the freebie since I think she's taken her freebies off her site. 

It's been great to see stitching from many of you so early in the year. We are off to a great start!  I have been stitching smalls and I will need to get my sewing machine out soon and do some finishing. 

Speaking of my sewing machine, lookee here - I made Mama-to-be-Anne a tunic for her and the growing bean!  Doesn't she look great? Her husband took this photo. Note the lovely stitching all around! Bonus photo!

Well, that's all I have for this week. It's been a funny week of settling back into, or at least trying, routine. I really want to get back to doing some sewing (dressmaking) soon. I've been saying that and saying that but kept getting sidelined! 

Thanks for visiting with me. I'm so pleased to find new followers (welcome!) which helps me to keep on stitching...because I am such a show-off! ;-)   

Question - what are you stitching today?

Have a great week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth & War Show at Nucleus Gallery!