A little hiccup and some stitching

Hi peeps! I hope you are keeping well. I know it's been freezing in many parts of this continent so I can't complain about the rain that just resumed this morning. (What would we talk about if not for the weather?)

After my last post, I must've been hit with some virus (that's the little hiccup) although it didn't seem to be the flu or a cold. I was just extremely tired and had an upset stomach. I suppose I am thankful it wasn't anything worse but it really threw me for over a week!

I have a couple of smalls to show you today, both are from Homespun Elegance.
Shamrock Bunny
With Shamrock Bunny I either bought the chart without the carrot button or I lost the button, so I just stitched in a carrot. 
Sewing Bird
 I had stitched the Sewing Bird last year and finished it as well. You can see it here. I gave it away to Ann when she had admired it, so now I stitch another for me.

I love smalls!

Here are my two furry pals. Daisy seems to like to sit on my lap when I am watching the news in the evenings these days!
Mr Julius loves to help fold the laundry! 
I am starting a Prairie School Santa SAL with Carol and Hilda. Today. I WILL START TODAY.  Yes, I have yet to decide on the linen I will use. The SAL is just for Sundays so I am hoping that I will stitch one per month and have 10 done before Christmas this year! I am sure these two ladies will help inspire me to do so!

I can hear the rain outside. It will be a cozy Sunday.   Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth & War Show at Nucleus Gallery!

Translumen 01