Meet Mr Red Sweater Santa

Good Monday morning to you all! I'm happy as there's sunshine outside and there was sunshine yesterday too! What a mood lifter. Now onto meeting Mr Handsome Sweater Man.

That's my first PS Santa of the year! I just love stitching Prairie Schooler again.  Right now I am stitching from the Kris Kringle booklet.  I think I may stitch three from this booklet then maybe move onto something else. We shall see!

Since I seem to be leaning towards stitching smalls these days, I needed to add some small designs to my stash. Here's my recent stash acquisition which, sadly, took over a month to get to me from the USA!
In particular I have wanted to stitch "Wintertime" for quite awhile so I am thrilled that it's finally here. For some reason I guess I have Christmas on my mind!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth & War Show at Nucleus Gallery!