Start on Mr Goosy Santa

Hello dear peeps! It's a beautiful sunny morning here so I am already charged up with rays of peppiness!

I started on my second Santa for the SAL.
In case you are wondering, it's from the Kris Kringle booklet again and it's the one holding the Canada Goose.  Since I am from Canada I had to stitch him!

Other than my SAL, I am not stitching much else these days as I am back to my dressmaking spell. If you are interested, my sewing blog is A Closet full of Posies.

 I do have a couple more photos of my February shelf to show you.

So, the Nashville Needlework Market is happening next weekend. Have you seen the sneak peeks? What's on your list?  I am trying to not look too hard right now. No doubt I will get caught in the frenzy (at least some) when more and more new designs are revealed. There does seem to an awful lot of goodness showing already in those sneak peeks!

Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my new followers as well! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translumen 01